CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Transfair

I know it is Holiday season and I know budgets may be thighter righ tnow as they already are, however, looking at a poster today, I got a little reminder to pay attention on what and where to buy, because lots of items under the christmas tree are eventually made by hard working people who do not get paid the way they should. I tried Transfair products a few years back. I heard of it because I took part in a study about their services. Now, I am ashamed to admit I kind of neglected this habit because it cost me about one and a half euro more than the brands I used to buy, not thinking of the fact that, with being cheap THAT way, I am encoureaging childlabour and exploitation. I guess a few people I still have on my Christmas List will get a basket full of Transfair products. I didn't realize how much their offer got bigger by the years I didn't check on it!

0 comments: